Divegym Equipment specialises in the supply and installation of Tiflex – Treadmaster AF/DB diving slip-resistant matting. This product is used in all the competition diving facilities within the UK and many worldwide. Treadmaster AF/DB has been specially developed for diving board applications. It has subsequently been tried and tested for many years throughout Great Britain and has had the unqualified field approval of the Amateur Swimming Association since 1964.
Since its introduction at British National Sports Centres, Treadmaster has been tried and tested at many diving venues throughout Great Britain and other countries and by the world governing body for diving, FINA. Treadmaster AF/DB is resilient, anti-fungal, patterned slip-resistant matting.
The standard mat is 1.0m wide x 1.6m long, with the square pattern allowing easy cutting to suit most areas. The 1m width particularly favours regulation platform sizes. Available in two thicknesses, the 6mm thick version is recommended for platforms, landings and stairs with the 3mm version more suitable for steps where bending over a radius edge is required.
- 1600 x 1000 x 3 mm
- 1600 x 1000 x 6 mm
- 1100 x 1000 x 3 mm
- 1100 x 1000 x 6 mm
The standard colours are blue or grey, blending well with most colour schemes. These are mostly available from stock, although special orders for large quantities and green and fawn colour options can be produced to order.
Key Features and Benefits
- Slip-resistant whether wet or dry
- Non-abrasive – Will not abrade diver’s feet or body even after lengthy diving sessions.
- Anti-fungal – Inhibiting the possibility of infection from Athlete’s foot
- Soft & Resilient – In the execution of a dive, should the diver strike the board accidentally, the severity of the injury will be greatly reduced. Tico underlay should be applied to the end of all platforms.
- Durable – Its high shear strength lends itself ideally to advanced diving techniques.
- Comfortable – Warm to the feet, soft to the tread.